Signs of Pregnancy Week by Week - Pregnancy Symptoms at the First Week
Very early symptoms of pregnancy bring the message that a new life has been started to bloom within you. The symptoms of pregnancy are not visible in 1st week. The physical and mental health of women undergo many changes soon after becoming pregnant. It is good to note these small changes that start budding as earliest pregnancy symptoms.
Onset of very early signs of pregnancy depicts the implantation of fertilized egg in the uterus. Drastic change takes place in the hormonal levels of the body to support the growth of the fetus. The signs of pregnancy are simply a reaction to this hormonal change.
So it is good to take care of your pregnant body and closely monitor each sign of pregnancy. These signs of pregnancy must be added in the pregnancy journal for creating a pregnancy week by week calendar. This calendar will help not only the women but also her doctor to check the healthy growth of the baby till his birth.
The Ways To Determine 1st Week Of Pregnancy
Many pregnant women must be wondering while reading this. They want to know that how can they determine the first week of their pregnancy. The first day of the last periods is the first day of your nine months pregnancy. That means the day when your last menstrual period ends is the day where you have to start calculating the length of your pregnancy.
When fertilized egg implants itself into the uterus is the time when the hormonal changes take place. Now body starts to give different signals that something fishy is going on. You must listen to your body to take record of each sign of pregnancy. This is important for the right calculation of the length of pregnancy.
First Week Pregnancy Symptoms
These are the probable changes that pregnant women must expect to see during her first week.
* Most women feel extremely tired and exhausted only from the routines work during their first week of pregnancy
* Another first sign of pregnancy is morning sickness. These nauseatic feelings can be experienced at any time of the day.
* Excessive urination is another pregnancy sign. The enlarged uterus puts pressure on the bladder and causes the pregnant women to rush to the rest room often.
* Implantation bleeding is another earliest pregnancy symptom. It takes place when the fertilized egg implants itself in the uterus.
* Mood swings, anxiety and depression are also because of the drastic change n the hormonal level in the early days of pregnancy.
* Bloating is another embarrassing but very early sign of pregnancy. It can be reduced by making slight healthy changes in the diet.
About the Author
I am a gynecologist by profession, married and have a cute little daughter. I love to help diabetics, acne sufferers and pregnant women.